runwitme's MUSIC VAULT

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Goddesses On The Mountain Top!


WTF! How did Bananarama became two hot young men? LOL! Nah....They were just the dancers!

"Last night I was dreaming, I was locked in a prison cell!!!"....Bananarama began the show with a very familiar tune. I, of course knew all the words to the song and sang along shamelessly!


The hot mamas getting hotter with the dancers. Wouldn't you want to be one of the Nana dancers? LOL!


I have a headache! Opps! No...It supposed to be "I heard a rumour"...


Wow! Is that bulge on him for real or what? LOL!


The Bananarama bringing sexy back. Grrrr....


Bananarama are Keren Woodward aka Mrs Andrew Ridgeley of WHAM and Sara Dallin.


They performed Venus, Love In The First Degree, I Heard A Rumour, Nathan Jones, Cruel Summer, Robert De Niro's Waiting and ended with a very apt, Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye).

No comments: